Molding Kit Directions
Our molding kit consists of two putties: one blue putty and one white putty. There is an extra tray included in the molding kit, in case one of the molds do not form correctly. Our company also includes a paid return package for the convenience of the customer. Please read the instructions carefully before creating your perfect mold.
- With clean hands, mix the blue and white putty until it is combined into one solid color.
- Once the putty is one solid color, carefully place the putty into the tray and quickly bite down for approximately 5 minutes. Do not move or speak during this process as any movement may alter the mold.
- After 5 minutes, lift the tray out of the mouth without wiggling the tray to prevent any movement of the putty.
- Rinse the tray with cold water and place the tray back into the bag it came from.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each row of teeth until all the molds are fulfilled.
After all of the molds are completed, place all of the completed molds into the original packaging and place inside the return package. The return package should then be dropped off at the nearest USPS location.
If you are not satisfied with your product or there seems to be a mistake, please let us know within 3 days of receiving your product. Simply email us at email@example.com so that we may handle your concerns as quickly as possible. We will offer to remake the product free of charge for the first instance. If you continue to be dissatisfied with the product, we will offer you a full refund less the molding kit, shipping & handling, and 50% restocking fee. We will only provide a full refund if the molding kit has not been shipped out of our warehouse. We will only offer a full refund if the 3 day condition is met and the product has not been worn or used, so please contact us immediately if the grillz do not fit properly. When returning the product, customers must pay for their own postage. It is highly recommended that customers insure the package and collect a tracking number for the package. Only items that arrive at our warehouse will be issued a return. We are not responsible for any items that do not arrive at our warehouse or any lost packages. Our customer service representative will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.